Admission in Bangladesh
Bangladesh is a country in South Asia. It shares its borders with India & Myanmar. Bangladesh is world’s 8th most populated country. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. The 2nd largest city in Bangladesh is Chittagong. Bangladesh is a Muslim majority country and Bengali is the official language of Bangladesh. Bangladesh is home to largest mangrove forest in the world “Sundarbans”. Bangladesh is a developing country and has 2nd highest foreign exchanges after India. Major industries include textile, shipbuilding, leather, pharmaceuticals.
Why MBBS in Bangladesh
- Many Indian students are studying MBBS in Bangladesh as it is economical as compared to costs of studying MBBS from a Private Medical College in India.
- MBBS in Bangladesh duration is 6 years and the course is approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- MBBS in Bangladesh is taught in 29 Government and some private medical colleges which are affiliated to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Bangladesh and Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED and AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O).
- MBBS in Bangladesh is taught in English Medium.
- Adequate patient flow for clinical studies And practice Maintaining Global Medical Education Standard.
- Due to similar socio-cultural, climatic & living conditions the disease pattern is similar to India and hence it is a popular destination for MBBS.
- Admission process is very simple and there is no entrance exam for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh. Admissions are based on Class 12 result and there is no donation required to be paid for admission.
- After completing MBBS in Bangladesh, Indian students can practice in India as a doctor after clearing the MCI Screening Test.
- Very close to India.
- Security and Safety of Individual is ensured in the Campus.
- Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Middle Class Family Best Option for MBBS BDS, MD/MS Study outside India.
For the upcoming admission 2018, students seeking Medical Colleges, admission Direct, may go through the college websites to get a fair idea about the last year cut-off. For the ease of the applicants the procedure below would help them to get an idea about the eligibility and qualification regarding the admission process.
- The student seeking medical college admission should have completed 17 years of age by the 31st of July of the ongoing admission year.
- The student should have cleared the NEET-2018 exam.
- The students should have cleared 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% and above in
- 2. Physics
- Students can apply for Admission Direct Quota seats if they secure 50% and above in all subjects
- Students are required to appear in an interview as a part of the selection procedure
Apart from Nepal Medical College, Nepal Direct admission, students can also seek admission to the institute under Management Quota Admission. The Management Quota Seat is reserved for those candidates who may have missed the last date for submission of the application or may have failed to secure the required percentage of marks.
For the foreign students or Indian students coming from foreign bases, admission can be sought under the Medical Colleges, NRI Quota Admission. Admissions to the medical college are also granted under Payment Seat or Management Seat quota.
- Copy of passport
- 6 passport size photographs are to reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka by October 2018.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants will require producing all academic certificates and mark-sheets/ transcripts in original during their admission.
|Serial No||College Name||University Name||LOGO||Website|
|1||Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College & Hospital||University of Dhaka|
|2||Mymensingh Medical College||University of Dhaka||mmc.gov.bd|
|3||Chittagong Medical College||Chittagong University||cmc.edu.bd|
|4||Rajshahi Medical College||University of Rajshahi||rmc.gov.bd|
|5||Sylhet MAG Osmani Medical College||Shah Jalal Uni. of Science & Technolony, Sylhet||magosmanimedical.com|
|6||Sher-e-Bangla Medical College||University of Dhaka||sbmc.edu.bd|
|7||Rangpur Medical College||University of Rajshahi||rangpurmedical.webs.com|
|8||Comilla Medical College||Chittagong University||comc.gov.bd|
|9||Khulna Medical College||University of Rajshahi||kmc.gov.bd|
|10||Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College||University of Rajshahi||szmc.gov.bd|
|11||Faridpur Medical College||University of Dhaka|
|12||M Abdur Rahim Medical College and Hospital||University of Rajshahi||marmcd.edu.bd|
|13||Pabna Medical College||University of Rajshahi||pmc.edu.bd|
|14||Abdul Malek Ukil Medical College, Noakhali||Chittagong University|
|15||Coxs Bazar Medical College||Chittagong University|
|16||Jessore Medical College||University of Rajshahi|
|17||Satkhira Medical College||University of Rajshahi|
|18||Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Medical College||University of Dhaka|
|19||Kushtia Medical College||University of Rajshahi|
|20||Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical College||University of Dhaka|
|21||Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmad Medical College||University of Dhaka|
It feels really very peaceful when I finally got admission in "Sir Salimullah Medical College" under "University of Dhaka". AIEC helps me a lot from begining to my boarding at college hostle. I am very much Thankful to AIEC to make my dream true in such a cofortable fees.
AbroIndia kept their promises and helped me to take admission in Russia. Thanks.
My NEET rank wasnot good as I was in trouble at the time of exam. So, I was worried about my future. Finally AIEC helped me to find my proper place. I got my hope back, now feel so luckey to get AIEC at the right moment of my career. Thanks a lot